Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanksgiving

Every year at this time we as Americans gather with friends and family to give thanks for everything and anything that we can think of. Personally Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday just because it doesn't descriminate. Anyone can celebrate regardless of their beliefs, religion, race, etc. But one thing that needs to be addressed is what are you thankful for? This year I'm trying really hard to not be bitter or have any hard feelings regarding anything. So what are you thankful for? Family? Friends? Jobs? Country? I really don't know what I'll say this year but I hope I can think of something that is worth being thankful for.

2 comments:

  1. 1. A husband that is supportive of my decision to go back to school.

    2. My husband.

    3. My family.

    4. My cats.

    5. Nutrisystem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for my husband who is one of the most understanding, giving, loving, everything! people I've ever met. For my family and their amazing contribution to my life and the most incredible wedding I could have ever asked for. My in-laws who have taken me in as one of their own and love me. My kitteh who is the CUTEST CUDDLIEST thing on the planet! And for my friends who have been there for me through ever dead beat guy I dated, every mood swing I had, and every fight we've ever been through together. Lol.

    ReplyDelete